You have no items to compare.
Men's Indra Shirt
In Hindu, Indra is the king of the gods. He’s also the god of thunderstorms and lightening A shirt for a king, if a king needed something to wear to when he got off the mountain. The soft, luxurious plaid is made of 80 percent cotton, 20 percent wool fabric that’s breathable, warm and comfortable.
- Center front closure features Nepal-inspired brass buttons
- The luxurious woven plaid fabric is made of 80% cotton and 20% wool and is brushed to achieve an extra soft hand
- Fabric is naturally breathable, warm and comfortable
- This garment is enzyme washed and preshrunk
- Two chest pockets have button/flap entries to stow essentials
- 80% cotton / 20% wool