You have no items to compare.
Men's Thame Jacket
Take the Thame to trek and travel, and feel confident that you're prepared for the rain that always happens when you least expect it. Minimalist and light in weight yet technically powerful, the Thame is made of Sukatec® coated ripstop nylon, and has 2.5-layer stretch panels in the shoulders, upper arms, and back.
- Sherpa's Sukatec® 2.5-layer laminates (regular and stretch) are both windproof/waterproof/breathable and have a 10,000mm/10,000g rating
- Two handwarmer pockets and a Napoleon chest pocket (with headphone cord port) hold essentials
- Pit zips and hem adjustments allow customized ventilation
- Two-way, waterproof, center-front zipper tops out in a little pocket that eliminates chin chafe
- Hood adjusts easily in front and back
- Cuffs have adjustable tab/Velcro® closures
- Sukatec® 50 D PU coated 2.5-layer that is 100% Nylon ripstop.
- Contrast Panels: Himaltec® 100% nylon 40D, 2.5L stretch taffeta with PU laminaion
- Weight: 13.8 oz.