You have no items to compare.
Women's Vayu Tights
Once you master the art of being comfortable in cold and wet weather, you can be happy just about anywhere you venture. Discovering the Sherpa Vayu Tights is a huge step to getting there.
- Hybrid fabric blends very thin PrimaLoft yarns with Merino wool yarns, resulting in a knit that outperforms 100% wool: Merino wool fibers pull moisture off the skin while PrimaLoft fibers push it out through the surface of the fabric
- Hybrid fabric dries 20% faster than wool alone, absorbs less moisture, and is better at regulating the wearer's body temperature
- Low-profile, flat seams are sewn with a microdenier yarn for softness against the skin; they are also reversed out to minimize chafing
- Ultra-fine PrimaLoft fibers are half the size of cashmere fibers, which makes the blended knit feel much softer than 100% wool knits
- Comfortable and moble with gusseted crotch
- Soft elastic waistband provides a snug and comfortable fit
- Designed for rugged, day-in, day-out use in harsh conditions
- Uses fabric that is lightweight and quick drying
- Fabric wicks moisture away from the body, keeping you dry and cool
- 50% Merino Wool Yarn, 50% Primaloft Yarn