Standard Full Face Whitewater Helmet
Shred Ready's Standard Fullface Helmet has been designed from the ground up to provide unparalleled performance and safety. HOG 3.0 retention strap featuring a BOA dial system for effortless micro adjusting of the fit.
The Standard is safe, light and more affordable than any other fullface on the market. The Standard Fullface is comfortable to wear and it doesn't cut down on visibility.
Shred Ready Standard Fullface Helmet:
- ABS injection molded shell.
- Multi-Impact molded EPP liner
- HOG 3.0 BOA Retention system.
- ABS injection molded face mask
- Interchangeable compression molded closed-cell foam fitting pads with super plush material that hooks to liner
- Soft nylon webbing
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion
- Duraflex fasteners, adjusters, and stops
- Four-point retention system.
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
Shred Ready Fullcut Helmet Sizing
Head Circumference in Inches: 21.5”- 24.0"
- Shell Material: ABS injection-molded
- Impact Foam: Compression-molded closed-cell
- Multiple Impact: Yes, molded EPP liner
- Fit Adjustment: Hog 3.0 BOA dial
- Full Face: Yes
- Recommended Use: River paddling