You have no items to compare.
Run 3Feet Sense Low Insoles
Take back control of what you feel with 3Feet® Sense soles, adapted to fit your low foot arch. Designed for running, they help runners find their natural stride by bringing them closer to the terrain. They offer optimum support as they fit your foot type and bolster the natural rolling of the foot. Both dynamic and light, these insoles are perfect for getting the most out of every instant!
Adapting perfectly to your low foot arch, the Sidas 3Feet Sense Low Insole combines dynamism and lightness to support your foot's natural movement and stimulates touch sensors for greater reactivity. Gel placement at the heel absorbs impact shock and gives exceptional underfoot cushioning, while the forefoot section encourages forward propelling energy return, accelerating you towards your next PB.
The top cover Merrymesh ensures no slippage and breathable perforations allow air to circulate so your feet remain cool. The anatomical shape and dual-density structure ensure long-lasting support and vertical comfort.
- Midfoot reinforcement (EVA): support adapted to foot type, supporting the foot's natural movement
- Merrymesh topcover: non-slip
- Dual-density structure: vertical comfort
- Forefoot structure (EVA rubber): boosts propulsion.
- Heel Pad (EVA): absorbs shocks.
- Perforation: breathability