You have no items to compare.
Women's Eleanor 19 Sleeping Bag
The women's Eleanor 19°F sleeping bag features the new Sierra Designs DriDown™ finish for down insulation. It resists water and dries fast!
- Regular down takes on water and is very difficult to dry; DriDown proprietary process treats each individual duck down plume with a hydrophobic finish
- With the duck down now resistant to water, the insulation maintains its loft and stays dry 7 times longer than untreated down
- It also performs better in high humidity than regular down and, in case it accidentally gets wet, it will dry out faster, too
- Women-specific bags are cut to match a woman's shape, and provide extra insulation and warmth in the hood and feet areas
- Lightweight yet durable 30-denier micro-ripstop polyester shell and comfortable, moisture-wicking polyester lining warm up fast
- Baffle construction keeps down from migrating, eliminating cold spots
- Full-length 2-way, double sliding zipper allows easy venting; locking slider is backed by wide, antisnag binding tape
- Snag-free zipper tracks prevent the dreaded stuck zipper by creating a barrier between the lining and the zipper track
- Fully insulated draft tube backing the zipper keeps body heat in and cold air out
- Ergonomic, nonrestrictive hood cradles your head in warmth; hood features differentiated drawcords that make fit adjustments easy, even in the dark
- Roomy, ergonomically shaped footbox enhances comfort and warmth of feet
- Comes with stuff sack and storage bag
- Shell: Ripstop polyester
- Lining: Polyester
Insulation: 700-fill duck down
Stuff Sack Size:
Stuff Sack: 9 x 17 inches
European Norm Comfort Rating: 19
Weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz.