You have no items to compare.
Dragon Boat Pad
The SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat Fluidized Gel Pad is the little cousin to the AGP gel pad and is used by competitive Dragon Boat paddlers. The fluidized gel delivers lightweight pressure relief where you need it most - under the weight bearing "sitz" bones. It uses medical gel technology to make competitive paddling more comfortable and more efficient. This SKWOOSH™ pad weighs 7 oz., is ½" thick and delivers great comfort.
It does not change your CG or torso height and features a built-in carry loop to attach it to your paddle. The SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat Gel Pad is made in the USA, and is guaranteed for workmanship and performance.
- Cushioning - lightweight pressure relieving fluidized gel
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure lets you paddle longer in comfort
- Carry Loop - Attaches pad to paddle for convenient transport
- Low Profile - Maintains torso distance and center of gravity
- Integrated Non-Skid Bottom - works when wet - No glue or tape needed
- Lightweight - 7 ounces - it floats
- Fits All Seats - no special installation required
- Durable Low Slip Cover - more efficient energy transfer
- Waterproof - no mold or mildew
- Maintenance Free - Functions in all temperatures
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 8"L x 12"W x ½"H
The International Dragon Boat Federation has officially approved the SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat Pad for use in competition.SKWOOSH™ pads deliver lightweight pressure relief where it is needed most - under the "sitz" bones. SKWOOSH pressure-relieving technology makes competitive paddling and rowing more comfortable and more efficient. The pads are lightweight (7oz), are ½" thick, waterproof and stay put without glue or tape and deliver great comfort.