You have no items to compare.
ATV Snowboard 2019
This is the original Slash craft—a flyweight, reactive and mighty directional twin. It has a positive camber profile for stout ollies and pure carves.
- The Forever Core consists of a hybrid mix of high-end woods (paulownia, spruce, beech and poplar) for a tough, lightweight and attuned feel.
- Its outer shell of Reactive Flex fiberglass not only delivers robust pop lengthwise, but also adds a dynamic flex from heel to toe for more bite in carves and better torsional steering.
- The Buried Treasure blend of carbon fiber, Kevlar and basalt additives underfoot extend towards the edges and tips to propel response and rebound, while also allowing for a thinner core without sacrificing strength.
- Progressive Sidecut: Slash's progressive sidecut design blends many radii and smooth contact points for buttery smooth turn initiation, edge-to-edge transition and edge hold. It’s different for each model and matches the sidecut to the board’s specific camber profile.
- Ultimate Traction Bump: This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Profile: Camber
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: Stiff, 8/10
- Mount: 6x2
- Core: Wood, Paulownia, Spruce, Beech, Poplar
- Base: Sintered HD, Diamond Stone Finish, Factory Waxed
- Construction: Sandwich, Buried Treasure, Reactive Flex
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1120||1120||1160||1200|
|Nose Width (mm)||292||294||295||297|
|Waist Width (mm)||251||253||253||255|
|Tail Width (mm)||292||294||295||297|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.2||7.4||7.6||7.8|
|Recommended Rider Weight (lbs)||130 - 170||134 - 174||146 - 185||161 - 209|