You have no items to compare.
Brainstorm Wide Snowboard 2019
Storming the mountain with good vibes, the Brainstorm is a highly versatile, maneuverable, and capable directional twin for charging a bevy of conditions and terrain.
- The blend of tri-axial and bi-axial fiberglass cloaks the core with a fluid flex and beneath the surface lies a Buried Treasure blend of carbon fiber, Kevlar and basalt stringers underfoot for lightning-like response whether it’s a simple slash, or hefty snap off the lip.
- The complex Forever Core is composed of four distinct woods (paulownia, spruce, beech and poplar) for a dynamic, durable and ultra lightweight build. The subtle Traction Bump mid-sidecut provides extra grip in firm snow and the setback camber profile offers rocker lift in the nose for shoveling through crust, chop and fresh slop.
- Ultimate Traction Bump: This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Progressive Sidecut: Slash's progressive sidecut design blends many radii and smooth contact points for buttery smooth turn initiation, edge-to-edge transition and edge hold. It’s different for each model and matches the sidecut to the board’s specific camber profile.
- Buried Treasure: This is Slash's ultimate truss of carbon, kevlar and basalt fibers. Stronger connecting fibers allow for a slimmer core and reduced weight. With their strategic placement this gives liveliness to the board by increasing responsiveness to the tips and leaving torsional softness between the feet.
- Profile: Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex: Medium, 6/10
- Mount: 6x2
- Core: Wood, Paulownia, Spruce, Beech, Poplar
- Base: Sintered, Belt Finish, Factory Waxed
- Construction: Sandwich, Tri-Ax/Bi-ax Fiberglass
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1180||1220|
|Nose Width (mm)||298||304|
|Waist Width (mm)||259||263|
|Tail Width (mm)||298||304|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.1||8.3|
|Min/Max Stance (cm)||52 - 64||54 - 66|
|Recommended Rider Weight (lbs)||141 - 190||161 - 209+|