You have no items to compare.
Happy Place Blem Snowboard 2019
The Happy Place was conceived as an easy-to-ride, fun-frothing, playful park board for all. The bi-axial fiberglass layup has a forgiving, medium flex that’s made sweeter by the Sweet Spots carbon fiber stringers laid from the bindings to the contact points to enhance edge control and amplify ollies.
"Blem" items are factory-blemished and provide customers who don't mind these cosmetic imperfections a better deal on equipment. Although there is something imperfect with this item (discoloration, dimples, drill-marks, etc.), it is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty. No "Blem" item will be functionally compromised, meaning the integrity of the product will be unimpaired.
- Flip-flop base color varies per board
- The twin tip shape and progressive sidecut provide a smooth drive whether riding regular or switch. The Camrock profile puts the stability and control of positive camber between the feet and rocker rise in the tips for better powder float and less edge catch.
- The core is built using poplar wood with beech hardwood stringers along the inserts for better binding power transfer, and added spruce strips increase control and maximize pop. Start frothing now.
- Ultimate Traction Bump: This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Progressive Sidecut: Slash's progressive sidecut design blends many radii and smooth contact points for buttery smooth turn initiation, edge-to-edge transition and edge hold. It’s different for each model and matches the sidecut to the board’s specific camber profile.
- Sweet Spot: Two carbon fiber stringers stretching outward from the inserts to the contact points in both the tip and the tail. Like prongs sticking outward these additives feel out rough terrain, promote pop, generate stronger edge hold and create a more playful ride.
- Profile: Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: Medium, 4/10
- Mount: 6x2
- Core: Wood, Poplar, Beech, Spruce
- Base: Sintered, Belt Finish, Factory Waxed
- Construction: Sandwich, Bi-Ax Fiberglass
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Effective Edge (mm)||110||1120||1120||1160|
|Nose Width (mm)||290||292||294||295|
|Waist Width (mm)||249||251||253||253|
|Tail Width (mm)||290||292||294||295|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.0||7.2||7.4||7.6|
|Min/Max Stance (cm)||50 - 62||50 - 62||52 - 64||52 - 64|
|Recommended Rider Weight (lbs)||126 - 165||130 - 170||134 - 174||146 - 185+|