Happy Place Snowboard 2020
The Happy Place was conceived as an easy-to-ride, fun-frothing, playful park board for all riders. Its easy riding medium flex stems from a bi-axial fiberglass layup that’s enhanced by Sweet Spots carbon fiber stringers laid from the bindings to the contact points to enhance edge control and amplify ollies. The twin tip shape and progressive sidecut deliver consistent drive whether riding regular or switch. Its Camrock profile puts the stability and control of positive camber between the feet and rocker rise in the tips for flexed presses, butters and less edge catch. The core is built using poplar wood with beech hardwood stringers along the inserts for better binding power transfer, and added spruce strips increase control and maximize pop. Step aboard and enter the new realm.
- CAMROCK - CamRock features a loaded camber section between the feet with a small flat section underfoot and rockered tips. The camber section maintains stability between the feet, while the flat areas underfoot let you load up ollies and the rockered tips offer forgiveness. This creates a very playful, easy turning board.
- SWEET SPOT - Two carbon fiber stringers stretching outward from the inserts to the contact points in both the tip and the tail. Like prongs sticking outward these additives feel out rough terrain, promote pop, generate stronger edge hold and create a more playful ride.
- BIAX FIBERGLASS - Biax fiberglass is a two-way weave of fiberglass with strands running every 90-degrees. It’s more forgiving, easier to flex and and highly versatile for all terrain types.
- POP WOODCORE - Arranged with premium strips of poplar for a lightweight and smooth flex with added beech hardwood stringers tip to tail through the inserts for power transfer and durability.
- SINTERED BASE 6000 - This extruded base with same properties of sintered quality is fast, durable and requires less waxing. We believe in using the best possible materials in our boards.
- BELT FINISH - The belt finish gets your base optimized before it’s fully waxed.
- TRI-AX FIBERGLASS - Triax fiberglass is the time-tested classic. It features a three-way weave of premium fibers with strands running at 45-degree angles. It provides superior pop, consistent torsional flex, and more overall response.
- ULTIMATE TRACTION - This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - Our progressive sidecut design blends many radii and smooth contact points for buttery smooth turn initiation, edge-to-edge transition and edge hold. It’s different for each model and matches the sidecut to the board’s specific camber profile.
- RUBBER DAMPENING - A vibration dampening rubber used between the steel edge and the sidewall. Absorbs impacts only to a very small degree, its main purpose is to act as an adhesion layer between the edge and sidewall to prevent the possibility of delamination.
- FACTORY WAXED - All Slash boards are factory waxed with OneBallJay wax and ready to shred straight out of the wrapper.
- FLIP FLOP BASE - Multiple base colors. Base colors ship randomly.
Profile: Camrock Rocker / Camber / Rocker
Shape: True Twin
Core: Pop Wood Core
Base: Sintered Base 6000
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|NOSE LENGHT [mm]||195||195||210||210||205||220||210||205|
|RUNNING LENGHT [mm]||1070||1100||1100||1120||1140||1120||1160||1180|
|TAIL LENGHT [mm]||195||195||210||210||205||220||210||205|
|NOSE WIDTH [mm]||282||286||290||292||297||294||295||302|
|WAIST WIDTH [mm]||243||247||249||251||257||253||253||260|
|WAIST WIDTH [inch]||9.6||9.7||9.8||9.9||10.1||10||10||10.2|
|TAIL WIDTH [mm]||282||286||290||292||297||294||295||302|
|SIDECUT RADIUS [m]||6.8||7||7||7.2||7.7||7.4||7.6||7.9|
|Min/Max STANCE [cm]||48/60||48/60||50/62||50/62||52/64||52/64||52/64||54/66|
|Min/Max STANCE [inch]||18.9/23.6||18.9/23.6||19.7/24.4||19.7/24.4||20.5/25.2||20.5/25.2||20.5/25.2||21.3/26.0|