You have no items to compare.
Nahual (Blem) Snowboard 2016
The Nahual is a rare and storied beast. It’s a strong breed capable of adapting to the spiritual and physical realms of Earth’s wintery highlands. But it has been tamed by the likes of Manuel Diaz and trained into a powerful, directional powder board. Its husky midwide shape, pointy nose, and subtle swallowtail give it optimal float and stability in shorter lengths and its zero camber profile aids in flotation while minimizing edge catch. Its sleek singular sidecut and subtle traction bump give it strong grip. Its tough skin is made of tri-axial and bi-axial fiberglass, but underneath its rough belly is a tender Carbonbon blend of carbon fiber strips from the inserts to the edges and carbon and Kevlar Landing Strips in the tips for animalistic agility and monstrous power. With this beast even you can tame the tallest mountains. Basecolors may vary from displayed image.
"B-Grade" items are factory-blemished and provide customers who don't mind these cosmetic imperfections a better deal on equipment. Although there is something imperfect with this item (discoloration, dimples, drill-marks, etc.), it is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty. No "Blem" item deemed "B-Grade" will be functionally compromised, meaning the integrity of the product will be unimpaired.
- Singular Sidecut: A predictable and powerful sidecut with a single radius that makes for consistent turns. It’s ideal for intermediate and advanced riders who already know how to carve a turn, like to ride fast, and desire strong edge hold.
- Carbonbon: Pure carbon fiber slabs placed in a cross pattern under the inserts between the base and the core to enhance responsiveness and pop.
- Triax Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass is a three-way weave of fiberglass with strands running at 45-degree angles. It provides superior pop, consistent torsional flex, and more overall response.
- Biax Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass is a two-way weave of fiberglass with strands running every 90-degrees. It’s more forgiving, easier to flex and and highly versatile for all terrain types.
- Powder Woodcore: Composed of low-density paulownia and poplar woods for their optimal strength and weight, with beech hardwood strips placed through the inserts and along the rails to increase core durability, pop and impact protection. The Powder Core is light, lofty, tough and designed for powder float.
- Landing Strip: Strips of Kevlar and carbon fiber placed from the inserts to the tips in the nose and tail to support landings and reduce washouts. This design also helps dampen high-speed chatter, offer stability at speed and load up potent ollies.
- Ultimate Traction Bump: This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Sintered HD Base: Thanks to the addition of carbon and its high-density molecular structure, this sintered HD base provides superior impact resistence and enhanced wax absorbency for sustained speeds.
- Diamond Stone Finish: Slash adds a slight diamond-structured stone grind to the base to maximize glide and optimize durability. It eliminates the slow, suction cup feel that comes with one-dimensional base finishes.
- One Ball Jay Factory Wax: All Slash boards are factory waxed with OneBallJay wax and ready to shred straight out of the wrapper.
Shape: Directional Twin
Mount: 2 x 4 pattern
Core: Wood & Carbon
Stance Setback (millimeters): 0
Stance Width (inches): 21.3" - 26.0"
Base: Sintered HD Base, One Ball Jay Factory Wax
Manufacturer Warranty: Two Years
Effective Edge (millimeters):
Waist Width (millimeters):
Sidecut Radius (meters):
Recommended Rider Weight (pounds):
157: 145 - 185 lbs.
161: 165 - 205+ lbs.