You have no items to compare.
Narwal Floater Snowboard 2019
The Narwal Floater has a midwide shape, pointy nose, and the subtle swallowtail give it optimal float and stability in shorter lengths and its backseat camrock profile aids in floatation while minimizing edge catch.
- Its sleek singular sidecut and subtle traction bump give it strong grip.
- Its tough skin is made of tri-axial and bi-axial fiberglass, but underneath is a tender blend of carbon fiber strips from the inserts to the edges and carbon and Kevlar Landing Strip between both tips for animalistic agility and monstrous power.
- Ultimate Traction Bump: This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Profile: Backseat Camrock, Rocker / Flat
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: 6/10, Reactive Flex
- Mount: 7x2, Float Inserts for deep days
- Core: Wood, Paulownia and Poplar
- Base: Sintered HD, Diamond Stone Finish, Factory Wacxed
- Construction: Sandwich, Reactive Flex, Carbonbon, Singular Sidecut
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1110||1150||1180|
|Nose Width (mm)||300||306||311|
|Waist Width (mm)||256||260||264|
|Tail Width (mm)||296||302||264|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.8||8.0||8.2|
|Recommended Rider Weight (lbs)||126 - 165||146 - 185||165 - 205+|