You have no items to compare.
Narwal Straight Wide Snowboard 2019
Navigate through the straight and narrow and along the ever-curving lines of the mountains. The Straight’s Backseat Camrock camber profile and shape lets you steer from the rear and plow through pow.
- The voluminous nose has ample float and the subtle rocker from the front binding forward makes it easy to keep the tip up.
- The tail’s half crescent shape and slight rocker naturally sinks for an easier, more balanced riding position in steep and deep terrain.
- Added Kevlar and carbon fiber Landing Strips from the inserts to the tips amplify end control for confident carves, loftier airs, softer landings and reduced chatter at speed.
- The new Powder Core—composed of paulownia, poplar and beech—shaves weight for better powder buoyancy without giving up strength or response at the board’s edges or centerline.
- Combined with a sheath of Reactive Flex fiberglass the Straight has the power to rail through chunder and fly out of the fluff.
- Ultimate Traction Bump: This small counter radius (bump) placed in the middle of the board’s sidecut improves edge hold without creating drag or strange edge grip. It adds extra bite on ice and turns regular turns into confident carves.
- Landing Strip: Strips of kevlar and carbon fiber placed from the inserts to the tips in the nose and tail to support landings and reduce washouts. This design also helps dampen high-speed chatter, offer stability at speed and load up potent ollies.
- Progressive Sidecut: Slash's progressive sidecut design blends many radii and smooth contact points for buttery smooth turn initiation, edge-to-edge transition and edge hold. It’s different for each model and matches the sidecut to the board’s specific camber profile.
- Profile: Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: 7/10, Stiff
- Mount: 6x2
- Core: Wood, Paulownia, Poplar, Beech
- Base: Sintered HD, Diamond Stone Finish, Factory Waxed
- Construction: Sandwich, Reactive Flex, Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Fiberglass
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|Effective Edge (mm)||1160|
|Nose Width (mm)||299|
|Waist Width (mm)||261|
|Tail Width (mm)||299|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.3|
|Recommended Rider Weight (lbs)||146 - 185|