You have no items to compare.
Spectrum Snowboard 2016
Full contact for the full on, all out, balls to the walls shredder, the Slash Spectrum Snowboard was created to make the wildest freestyle tricks become your reality. Whether you're going for a back 180 onto a down rail or just sending it deep in the park, this board gives you the control and stability for predictable takeoffs time and time again. The Spectrum is forgiving enough so you can ride out a sloppy landing yet firm enough for spinning off jumps and stomping the landing. The Slash Spectrum Snowboard has all the ingredients needed to make freestyle magic happen.
- Zero Camber Rocker – This entirely flat base gives you the stability and precision of camber with the playfulness and pop or rocker. By using the full surface of the base, the board is versatile and forgiving.
- Flex Rating: 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – The most versatile flex that is both forgiving and fun but stable and responsive at high speeds.
- Progressive Sidecut – The sidecut consists of a progressive radius that makes the contact points of the board more prevalent for smooth turns.
- Ultimate Traction – A small counter radius bump placed in the middle of the board's sidecut results in improved edge hold. In translation, you get more grip on hardpack and ice without needing to put in as much effort, thus reducing fatigue.
- Pop Core – A blend of Poplar and Beechwood give the board strength and liveliness. Four-stringers of Spruce added to the tail and nose enhance turning precision and amplify pop.
- Carbonbon – Slash's 100% carbon reinforcement laminate technology extends the lifespan of the deck by making it stronger. Placed between the base and the core, Carbonbon enhances responsiveness, pop, and torsional stiffness.
- Sintered Base + Factory Wax – Mega-fast sintered bases are highly wax absorbent, dense, durable and strong. This base will perform best when waxed regularly. The deck comes pre-waxed with OneBallJay
Shape: True Twin
Stance Setback (millimeters): 0
Mount: 2 x 4
Core: Wood, poplar, beechwood
Manufacturer Warranty: Two Years
Effective Edge (millimeters)
Waist Width (millimeters)
Sidecut Radius (meters)
Stance Width (inches)
148: 19.3 - 24.1
151: 19.3 - 24.1
154: 20.1 - 24.8
157: 21.3 - 26.0
Recommended Rider Weight (pounds)
148: 110 - 150
151: 125 - 165
154: 130 - 170
157: 145 - 190