You have no items to compare.
Merino 150 Base Layer Pattern Short Sleeve Shirt - Women's
Need a tee that does it all and still looks good? The freshly redesigned Merino 150 Short Sleeve works undercover as a base layer on cool mornings or as a stand-alone piece during warmer temps. Featuring Core Spun technology, Smartwool wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the temperature regulation and moisture management benefits of ultra-soft Merino next to skin. Raglan sleeves remove shoulder seams for comfort under a pack and smooth merrow stitching wraps from side to front for a flattering look.
- Merino 150 - Smartwool's lightest, most versatile layer with enhanced durability and ultimate breathability. Quick drying, it works as a solo layer in warm weather or as a base layer in cool weather
- Core Spun - Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- UPF 20+ - Naturally protects against the sun's rays
- Slim Fit
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- Knit in Vietnam
Materials: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
Weight: 102 g = 3.6 oz