You have no items to compare.
Prophecy OTG Snow Goggles 2017
Engineered for superior helmet and eyeglass compatibility, the Prophecy is designed for superior over-the-glass anti-fog performance. Reliefs in the temple area make room for eyeglasses while interior volume maximizes fog prevention with or without eyeglasses.
- Blue Sensor Mirror Lens: Light rose base lens tint with a multi-layer mirror maximizes color definition and increases depth perception in varying levels of flat light conditions.
- Spherical carbonic-x lens: Spherical lenses are built on a base curve in both the X (horizontal) and Y (vertical) axis. Smith’s spherical lenses are offered exclusively in carbonic-x material with TLT Optics and a base 6x4 toric shape. This pioneering shape provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance. Smith’s carbonic-x outer lens material is individually molded to off er optimum scratch and impact resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity. The carbonic-x material meets Class 1 optical standards. There is simply no better lens.
- Patented regulator adjustable lens ventilation: Patented Regulator adjustable lens ventilation system in Smith's Regulator Series provides added control of airflow through the goggle. Use the open position while stopped in line or on the lift to increase the circulation of dry, fresh air. Close it before descending to prevent tearing.
- Fog-X anti-fog inner lens: Smith's Fog-X lens treatment employs a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can’t be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision: When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.
- Patented Porex™ filter prevents optical distortion during changes in elevation: Changes in elevation bring changes in atmospheric pressure. These forces have the potential to diminish the optics of thermal lens systems. Smith’s patented Porex™ filter solves this issue by allowing the air pressure within the sealed lens chamber to equalize with the ambient atmospheric pressure ensuring class 1 optical standards. PATENT # 7865977
- Medium/Large Fit
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 2-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- ODS3 & eyeglass compatible
- Floating foam membrane eliminates eyeglass temple pressure
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Includes microfiber goggle bag