Rascal Snow Goggle - Youth 2020
Clean looks and small fit, the Rascal is designed for every kid to have fun on snow. The lens has Fog-X technology so it stays fog-free. The frame is crafted for a great fit on small faces, so there's no distraction from having a blast while learning to shred.
- Anti-fog coated cylindrical lens
- Single layer hypoallergenic face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Fit: Small (Youth Fit)
- Lens Shape: Cylindrical
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
Smith Goggle Lens Tint Guide
- VLT - Visible Light Transmission. This is a percentage based on the amount of light that will come through to your eyes. Generally, a higher percent VLT makes it easier to see through the lens in low-light conditions. A lower VLT percentage will be more useful during very bright conditions, and when dealing with harsh reflective glare from the sun. VLT % may vary between spherical and cylindrical lens shapes.
- ChromaPop Snow: Divided further by three categories, Sun (Lower VLT%), Everyday (Medium VLT%), and Storm (Higher VLT%), Smith's ChromaPop filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion. By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail.
- Photochromatic: This technology is a grey inner lens layer that changes VLT% based on the lighting conditions. This shifting spectrum differs depending on the other lens layers.
- Ignitor: A mirror lens layer that is used to reduce eye fatigue.
- Sol-X: Mirror lens layer best used in bright lighting conditions.
- Flash: A lens layer that adds depth and contrast during stormier weather conditions.
- Sensor: A mirror lens filter to help reduce the intensity of glaring light from reflections as well as tints to create contrast in flat lighting.
|ChromaPop Sun (9-13% VLT)
|Sun Green Mirror
||Bright||Grey base lenses are used to keep color tint closer to neutral.|
|Sun Platinum Mirror||13%|
|Sun Red Mirror||16%|
|ChromaPop Everyday (23-50% VLT)
|Everyday Green Mirror||23%
||Medium to Bright||Brown base lenses add warm color for a touch of contrast on cloudy days.|
|Everyday Violet Mirror||23%|
|Everyday Red Mirror||25%|
|Photochromatic Rose Flash||20-40%||Medium to Bright||Photochromatic lens quickly changes VLT% based on lighting.
Rose base lens increases contrast for overcast days.
|Everyday Rose Gold||36%||Medium||Rose base lens increases contrast for overcast days.|
|ChromaPop Storm (50-65% VLT)
|Storm Yellow Flash
||Low||Yellow Blue Flash Base lens for stormy low light days.|
|Storm Rose Flash
||50%||Low||Blue Flash base lens helps with contrast when there's little detail.|
||Low||Snowy, Foggy, Night|
|RC36||36%||Medium||Rose/Copper base lens|
|Polarized Rose Copper||25%||Medium to Bright||Reduces glare, neutral tint while adding contrast|
||65%||Low to Medium||Yellow base lens|
|Blue Sensor Mirror||60%||Low to Medium||Rose base lens|
|Red Sensor Mirror||55%||Low to Medium||Rose base lens|
|Ignitor Mirror||35%||Medium to Bright||Sunny, Cloudy|
|Platinum Mirror||25%||Medium to Bright||Rose base lens|
|Photochromatic Red Sensor||30-50%||Medium to Low||Rose base lens with VLT shifting lens|
|Red Sol-X Mirror||17%||Bright||Brown base lens with red mirror|
|Green Sol-X Mirror||12%||Bright||Brown base lens with green / purple mirror|
|Gold Sol-X Mirror||7%||Bright||Brown base lens with gold mirror|
|Blackout||10%||Bright||Grey base lens|