You have no items to compare.
6MM Custom Pro Water Boots
Solite's flagship boot for cold water conditions (<50F), the 6MM Custom Pro is the lightest, highest-performing, warmest boot on the market. The 6MM Custom Pro gives you barefoot-like board control in the most frigid, mid-winter conditions. Forget about stumbling over your toes on takeoffs, the 6MM Custom Pro lets you focus on turns and tubes.
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- One-piece thermo-foam sole for unrivaled comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
- 6mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams (glue, blind-stitch, stretch tape inside, liquid weld outside).
- Full-wrap ankle strap with light/strong molded hook strap.
- Tatex heel spine and laminated heel-pull for durability and easy on.
- High pile quick-dry lining retains heat and feels comfy.
- Double-lined 4mm O-ring cuff seal provides a durable, seamless barrier against flushing with lower bulk.
- Includes one pair of Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.
Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10.
Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7.