You have no items to compare.
Series 2 Hard Case
The Series 2 Hard Case uses a hard plastic shell that protects your equipment whether traveling by plane, train, automobile or shipping via FedEx / UPS. Sportube cases are lightweight while being strong and durable. In additional to foam pads at the tip and tail of the Sportube, there are two straps on the inside of the case. That way when you are packing the skis, you are able to strap each pair to the side of the case, so they are as tight as possible and there is zero room for movement, keeping the skis, bindings, edges from touching each other.
- Adjustable from 48" to 83" (122cm to 212cm) for a One Size Fits All solution (These are internal dimensions)
- 280mm Width x 152mm Depth (These are internal dimensions)
- Wheels improve maneuverability
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- Lockable for added security
- Hard plastic shell for uncompromised strength, durability and protection
- 5-Year Warranty
- Easy Pull Handle included
- Internal straps hold equipment secure
- Ship via FedEx/UPS without the need for a box
- Airline friendly
What Can Fit?
- Two Pair of Alpine Skis and Poles (combined two pair of ski width of up to 280mm)
- Four Pair of Skate or XC Skis and Two Pair of Poles
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
Weight: approx. 12 lbs empty
*When transporting your Sportube, whether your checking it at the airport, shipping it or strapping it to the roof of your car, Sportube ALWAYS recommends taking the Easy Pull Handle off and putting it inside the Sportube, or your other luggage. Otherwise, you risk breaking the clip while in transport.