Series 3 Ski / Snowboard Case
Sportube's largest multi-use case, the Series 3, is perfect for trips with family and friends! Originally designed to hold 2 snowboards with bindings and boots, Sportube customers found new uses for the Series 3! It can hold 3 pairs of skis and poles, 2 adults skis and poles and 2 children's or a snowboard and 1 pair of skis- You name it, the Series 3 can carry it!
- Hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether traveling by plane, train automobile or shipping via FedEx/UPS.
- Padded at both ends for additional protection
- When traveling with your Sportube, whether you are checking it at the airport, shipping it or attaching to the roof of your car, Sportube always recommends taking the Easy Pull Handle off and putting inside the Sportube or your other luggage. Otherwise, you risk breaking the clip while in transport.
- Note** The two holes on the outer portion of each Sportube are not meant to line up both holes at the same time with holes on the inner rib. They are staggered by design to give you smaller increments of adjustment, i.e about every ½” rather than every 1 ½”. Having the tip and tail of the case as tight as possible against the tip and tails of the skis, reduces any chance of movement within the case and therefore reduces the risk of damage.
- Internal Length: Adjustable from 42" to 72" (107cm to 183cm)
- Internal Width: 14.5" (368mm)
- Internal Depth: 7 7/8" (200mm)
- Includes: Easy Pull Handle, Pin, x6 Ski Straps, x6 Rubber Band Brake Retainers
- Material: High Density Polyethylene
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years from defects