Toaster Heated Boot Bag
The Sportube® Toaster is the perfect heated boot bag to fit 1 pair of boots, helmet and clothing. Never hit the slopes with cold toes again! Toaster Heated Boot Bag has three different temperature settings for you and your toes to start the day off in toasty warm boots. The bag has two power sources: one 110V for a standard outlet and one 12V plug-in for a vehicle. Made with durability in mind, the bag is manufactured with strong and lightweight fabrics utilizing the finest 840D/1680D PVC coated polyester fabrics. The 50L Toaster Boot Bag has a unique domed entry that allows the bag to fit any large sized boot, helmet, gloves, and plenty of other gear. Comes with zip out comfortable floor mats so that your feet don’t ever have to touch the cold hard ground as well as convenient detachable backpack straps for when you check the bag on the plane. The bags are equipped with strong metal hardware as well as YKK zippers to allow for years of reliable use.
- 50 Liters
- Two power sources: 1 standard plug for 110V wall outlets and 1 12V plug for the car
- Strong, lightweight 600D (prints) or 840D (solids) with 1680D polyester ballistic material for added strength and durability
- Zip-up comfortable floor mat for standing on while changing into boots
- Contoured and hideaway backpack straps with gear loops
- Load control straps and adjustable sternum strap
- Accessory pockets for personal items and gear
- Thick PE foam laminated with foil all around to increase heat retention
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Wall Outlet - Low 80-85, Medium 88-92, High 96-104 degrees
Car Outlet - 95 degrees
**Maximum temperatures printed on the heating element reflect the maximum temperature the heated pad itself may reach on each setting, which is required to be listed for safety standards - it does not reflect the temperature of the boot bag compartment. While many variables can effect the temperature your boot bag compartment reaches, our testing has shown the heated boot compartment will reach maximum temperatures of 96-104 degrees Fahrenheit on the high setting.