You have no items to compare.
Endura Flat Ground 3.75" Knife
This Spyderco Endura knife has an orange FRN handle and a full-flat ground VG-10 stainless steel blade that is satin finished with a plain cutting edge.
- Molded FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with Bi-Directional texturing for traction and improved ergonomics.
- The handle is strengthened with dual skeletonized stainless steel liners
- Phosphor bronze bushings on the blade pivot smooth out the open/close action.
- The pocket clip is four-way reversible for tip-up/down, left- or right-handed carry.
- The blade is premium VG-10 stainless steel from Seki-City Japan and has Spyderco's easy to use thumb hole for simple, efficient one-hand opening.
- Overall Length: 8.75 in
- Blade Length: 3.75 in
- Handle Length:5.00 in