Glide PFD - Women's
Soft foam and Graded Sizing! The Glide features a Thin Back Design offering more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style. The Glide is perfect for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in a touring boat with sprayskirt.
The Glide is designed to have a slightly larger footprint, which helps to distribute flotation over a wider area. The result is a thinner profile that provides more mobility and comfort, while reducing interference with today's taller seat backs. Along with providing a great fit, the Glide also features multiple pockets.
- Thin back design works with all seat styles
- Graded Sizing provides the best possible fit
- Built-in scuplted inner cups for support and comfort
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Mesh shoulders & interior panels for maximum ventilation
- Adjustable shoulders, and dual forward pulls for a custom fit
- Zippered front pockets offer organization
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- Ultrasoft buoyancy foam
- USCG Approved
Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy:
- XS/SM: 16 lbs
- MD/LG: 16 lbs, 8oz
- Plus: 17 lbs
- Mini Ripstop nylon outer shell
- 200 denier oxford liner
|SM||28" - 34"|
|MD||34" - 40"|
|LG||40" - 46"|
USCG Type: III
Flotation / Buoyancy:
- XS / S - 16 lbs.
- MD / LG - 16 lbs. 8oz
- Plus - 17 lbs.
Tow Compatibility: No
Closure: Front zipper
Pockets: Zippered Front
Recommended Use: Recreational
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime