You have no items to compare.
The Rocker PFD is the perfect low-profile vest for long days on the water. The comfort and performance of this vest have quickly made it one of our most popular among whitewater boaters and SUP paddlers. Multiple pockets allow you to carry all the needed essentials while the low cut, offset front-zip makes entry and exit simple.
- Ergonomic Wrapture torso shape dials the fit of this vest to hug your core with a curve rather than feeling like a brick on your chest and back
- Free-floating shoulder straps stretch so you can move with ultimate ease and feature a tough surface material for portaging and protection
- Non-slip panel inside the chest helps to minimize or eliminate ride-up when you're moving in the water
- Six adjustment points have straps at the side, front waist, and the Cross-chest cinch
- High-visibility 3M reflective accents make you easier to spot in the dark
- Stohlquist paid attention to small details by adding a secure D-ring for your whistle, a hands-free front bevy pocket, large main pocket, and accessory lash-tabs for your knife or strobe
USCG Type: III
Flotation / Buoyancy: 16 lbs 8 oz
Tow Compatibility: No
Closure: Side zipper
Pockets: 1 mesh bottle, 1 large zip
Recommended Use: Kayaking, rafting
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime