You have no items to compare.
Shift Drysuit - Men's
The Shift features an integrated spray skirt tunnel, Captive Zip™ self-entry technology, zippered neoprene side & chest pockets, a relief zip, a removable hood, and a unique stand-by mode. While it looks like separate jacket and pants, the Shift is actually a 100% dry, one-piece suit. The Shift offers the user the ability to wear the suit in a "stand-by" mode. This still provides excellent wind & rain protection, while allowing for full ventilation and comfort while on shore. Stand-by mode is perfect for launches, lunches, scouting, and instruction; when wind & waterproof protection are required, but the possibility of submersion is low. The 3-Layer Rampart™ waterproof/breathable fabric in the Shift suit features a non-porous, hydrophilic polyurethane membrane especially suited for salt water environments.
- Simple Captive Zip™ self-entry system (patent pending)
- MasterSeal™ waterproof entry & relief zippers
- Soft, latex neck & wrist gaskets
- Integrated Gripp-Loc™ spray skirt tunnel
- Removable hood with multiple adjustment points
- Internal elastic suspenders help with donning/doffing, and keep the suit from shifting while swimming
- Cordura® reinforced seat & knees
- Zippered chest pocket with internal headphone port
- Reflective accents for increased visibility
- Adjustable, retractable cuff covers
- 3-Layer Rampart™ waterproof/breathable fabric