You have no items to compare.
Water Moccasin Bootie - Men's
Stohlquist's Water Moccasin Bootie is a primitive moccasin design brought full circle into a high tech neoprene sock for paddlers and stand-up paddleboarders. The Water Moccasin provides both intimate contact and foot control while paddling, and fits easily into the smallest of play-boat front quarters. Unique Kevlar® sole rolls up around the foot on all sides with a simple gathered seam in a style originating among North American Indians. All assembly seams are set high so you’re not driving them into the ground with each step.
- 3mm 4-way stretch neoprene panels at heel and instep.
- Kevlar® outsole rolls up around the foot for unmatched durability.
- Seams set high for added comfort.
- Low profile fitting sock easily slides into a boat’s tight interior quarters.
- "O"-ring seal keeps water and debris out.
- Upper Material: Neoprene (3mm), 4-way stretch
- Sole Material: Kevlar
- Recommended Use: Kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
- XS: Men's 5-6
- SM: Men's 6-7
- MD: Men's 8-9
- LG: Men's 10-11
- XL: Men's 12-13