Wanderer Kayak Helmet - 2018
The Wanderer is a dependable and durable helmet with solid protection performance. Introduced in 2008, but updated several times, it’s a great piece of protection equipment for all-round river use.
- ABS Thermoplastic Shell - The injection molded ABS Thermoplastic Shell is super impact resistant through its special rubber toughened construction. It offers great durability and protection performance.
- Occigrip - This low volume 2-Way adjustable mechanism makes the helmet easily adjustable to personalize fit and comfort. The standard Occigrip allows adjustment in reach providing a firm and comfortable fit and preventing the helmet from rolling on your head.
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer - The CRP reinforcement has an incredible strength to weight ratio, rigidity and impact performance. The Wanderer Helmet has two separate CRP reinforcements around the crown of the Helmet to further increase the protection performance and rigidity.
- EPP Shock Absorbing Liner - The molded Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) liner provides very durable and high level shock absorbing properties. The EPP foam offers some memory and is therefore considered ideal for use in kayak helmets where multiple low energy blows are likely to occur.
- Certifications: EN 1385 CLASS I-IV
- Weight: 550 g (M/L)