Mach Sport 120 EHV Ski Boots - Men's 2020
YES! This is the boot for those large extra wide, high volume, hard to fit feet! The Mach Sport EHV 120 (Extra High Volume) features a 106mm lasted liner, and is designed for advanced intermediate, expert or professional skiers that have extra wide, high volume, E - EEE width feet. A solid 120 flex won't buckle under the pressure of a strong skier. Features double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles for easy entry and exit and the NFS liner with celliant offers a great anatomical fit for support, comfort and warmth.
The C.A.S Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
- Punching - Polyether material can be heated and punched to increase volume in problem fit areas.
- Grinding - The shell can be ground to increase volume in problem fit areas.
Double Quick Instep
Utilizes a large, softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering the exiting the boot.
Anatomically Shaped Liner with comfort fit.
- Anatomically pre-shaped internal padding
- Custom thermoformable with hot air
- Extra thick soft padding offerst comfort and warmth
- Shell Material: CAS polyester
- Flex: 120
- Last Width: 103mm
- Buckles: 4
- Binding Compatibility: ISO 5355
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year