Mach Sport HV 100 Ski Boots - Men's 2020
Mach Sport stands for comfort, warmth and convenience. Featuring double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles for easy entry and exit and a N.F.S./PE liner for support, comfort and warmth. Built on a very anatomical, high volume, 103 mm wide last the HV 100 is the ideal choice for people with wider feet who are looking for a very comfortable and solid performing boot to ski longer and have more fun.
The C.A.S Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
- Punching - Polyether material can be heated and punched to increase volume in problem fit areas.
- Grinding - The shell can be ground to increase volume in problem fit areas.
Double Quick Instep
Utilizes a large, softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering the exiting the boot.
Anatomically Shaped Liner for comfort fit.
- Anatomically pre-shaped internal padding
- Custom thermoformable with hot air
- Extra thick soft padding offerst comfort and warmth
- Customization Liner: N.F.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355
- Shell: PU (double Quick Instep)
- Cuff: Polyolefine
- Liner: Sport- N.F.S.- Celliant
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock, adj. Top ratched
- Spoiler: no
- Powerstrap: 35mm strap
- Canting: Double Ratchets: Adjusting top cuff ratched