Mach1 95W LV Ski Boots - Women's 2020
The new Mach1 LV 95 W is a performance women-specific ski boot built on a low volume, 98mm narrow last. With a flex rating of 95, this boot features Tecnica’s C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape) system with numerous fit solutions for the shell and liner, including a thermoformable cuff. Tecnica has covered the liner in lambswool with Celliant to increase warmth. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position while the Asymmetric Shell Design allows you to access all the energy and power of the ski and let's you rip any slope or condition.
C.A.S has revolutionized ski boots with regards to fit and personalization. The liners are anatomically shaped for optimal comfort and offer great heel hold. The internal part of the liner is shaped to match the foot while the exterior matches and conforms to the shape of the shell. The dual density micro-cell material is durable and easy to customize. The C.A.S. liners are less prone to pack-out maintaining the fit over a long period of time.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Dual density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material
- Great out-of-the box fit
- Enhanced sensitivity
- Thermo-Shaping - Liner in the oven (80 degrees for 8 minutes)
- Punching - Microcell material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas to increase volume.
- Grinding - Microcell material is easily grindable up to 2mm in problem fit areas to increase areas.
- Fit Kit - Glue the C.A.S. Fit Kit pre-shaped pieces to decrease the volume of the liner.
- Shell Material: Polyolefine (Quick Instep)
- Flex: 95
- Last Width: 98mm
- Buckles: 4 micro ALU Lift Lock
- Liner: Performance- C.A.S.- Celliant- Thermoforming Collar
- Binding Compatibility: ISO 5355
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year