You have no items to compare.
Men's Thermawool Crew 2.0
Terramar knows how to engineer natural fibers for a performance base layer. We have been doing it for more than forty years. The Thermawool Crew is designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in the mountains, in the woods and any other place you look for challenges. The secret is blending merino wool with just the right amount of microfibers to make the ideal technical fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- Outer layer constructed with 70% Micro Polyester, 30% Merino Wool
- Inner layer constructed with 100% Micro Polyester
- Wicking, fast-drying, breathable, and no itch
- Retains heat and radiates it back to the body
- Forward-rolled shoulder keeps seams away from pack straps to eliminate chafing
- Stretch comfort neck tape
- Smooth, beautiful heathered outer fabric glides into outer shells with ease
- Flat seam construction
- UPF rating 50+ to help shield from the sun's harmful rays
- Regular fit
- 2 out of 4 warmth rating