You have no items to compare.
The Colorado Trail Databook
Here’s the data that every Colorado Trail day hiker or thru-hiker will want with them on the route: trailheads, road crossings, trail intersections, stream crossings, water sources, campsite locations, viewpoints, elevation, and resupply towns. This sixth edition features up to date information on the new trail alignment of the Collegiate West portion of the trail, including updated maps, elevation profiles, and data.
- Detailed information for all 28 segments of the Colorado Trail, plus the 5 segments of the new Collegiate West trail addition
- Color maps with trail overlays
- Accurate mileages and distances
- Elevation profiles
- Descriptions of key features
- Mountain bike detour routes