You have no items to compare.
Oberon 0 Down Sleeping Bag
For those that take their adventures into the heart of winter or into colder climates, the Oberon provides the crucial protection you need.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- ThermaCapture™ Lining: Top of bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. Using 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom gives the Oberon the optimum balance of warmth-to-weight.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Fill: 800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS w/ ThermaCapture Lining
- Shell Fabric: 20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR
- Liner Fabric: 20D Polyester Taffeta
- Zipper Side: Left
- Packed Size (inches): 10"×17"
- EN Comfort (°F): 14°
- EN Limit (°F): 0°
- EN Extreme (°F): -37°
- Made: China
|2 lb 4 oz||2 lb 7 oz||2 lbs 10 oz|
|1 lb 9 oz||1lb 11 oz||1 lb 14 oz|