You have no items to compare.
Parsec 20 Down Sleeping Bag
Engineered for your fast and light adventures, the Parsec delivers lightweight and packable warmth.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Thermacapture™ Lining: Top of bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Fill: 800 Fill Goose Nikwax Hydrophobic Down RDS w/ ThermaCapture Lining
- Shell Fabric: 20D Polyester Ripstop w/DWR
- Liner Fabric: 20D Polyester Taffeta
- Zipper Side: Left
- Packed Size (inches): 10"×15"
- EN Comfort (°F): 30°
- EN Limit (°F): 20°
- EN Extreme (°F): -11°
- Made: China
|1 lb 12 oz||1 lb 15 oz||2 lbs 3 oz|
|1 lb||1lb 2 oz||1 lb 3 oz|