Kiri Up Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots - Women's
Take to the trails without sacrificing style! Timberland's Kiri Up family expands with these waterproof hiking boots, which feature super-comfy footbeds and rugged outsoles, so your feet feel fabulous regardless of what terrain you're on.
- Premium leather uppers
- TimberDry™ waterproof membranes - help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
- Ströbel® construction
- OrthoLite® footbeds - comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long-term cushioning. The ultra-breathable material won't break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsoles
- Rubber outsoles with high-impact heel support
- Shaft height is 3.5 inches/9 cm
- Silver-Rated Tannery - One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Upper Material: Leather
Midsole Material: EVA
Outsole Material: Rubber
Stack Height: 3.5"
Claimed Weight: 14 oz.