You have no items to compare.
Especial Raider Backpack
Weighing less than a pound, the Raider Pack was named after Mission Cycling's morning "raids" up to the to the top of the Marin Headlands before work. Cooked up over a post-ride breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood café, Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty, tired, and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking. Understanding the need for a small, lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride, this pack was born.
- Internal back panel duals as a folding board for keeping your office duds in shape
- Internal hook for easy hanging from towel racks, doors, etc.
- Machine washable; remove plastic folding board before washing
- Dual internal shoe pocket to quarantine your cleats
- Top zip pocket for securely stashing keys, mobile phone and wallet
- Airmesh ventilated back panel
- Lightweight ripstop nylon fabric
- Reflective hits
- Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light
|Size||Top Width||Bottom Width||Height||Depth||Weight||Volume|