You have no items to compare.
Yantra 8' 5" River Kayak
The Yantra is a cruising machine designed with today’s eclectic paddler in mind. With a forgivingly rounded nose and tail the Yantra stays on top of the water whether you’re punching a hole or searching for that crucial back ferry.
It’s semi-flat planning hull center equipped with a staggered railed system maintains forgiving side walls while doubling the carving surface area helping you to track easier and carve harder while feeling even more stable and confident on edge. The narrower hull, lower deck lines and progressive rocker make rolling a breeze, boofing effortless and surfing a dream.
- Mid Section Secondary rails
- Forgivingly rounded nose and tail
- Drain plug to empty any collected water
- Hip-Flex Hip pads
- Molded in Thigh Braces
- Expanding bulk head
- 5 x safety clip-in points
- Reactor Outfitting:
- The Reactor Seat - The super strong rotomolded Reactor seat directs the paddlers movements specifically into the hull and rails where you need it most.
- Adjustable Seat Pad - New in 2018, the one-piece adjustable seat pad lets you easily adjust your hip pads and increase your seat height for that perfect fit and paddle-all-day comfort.
- Hip Flex System - 3-Way ratchet, hip pad, backband system. Hip pads are mounted on flexible flaps which adjust inwards as the backband is tightened. This helps to hold the paddler in place via three adjustable contact points.
- Built In Thigh Braces - The new thigh braces have been integrated into a new reinforced cockpit system which not only makes the whole top deck stiffer and stronger but also eliminates any drilled holes around the cockpit, keeping you and your kayak dryer for longer.
- Expandable Bulk Head - Adjusting to your size the expanding bulk head can be widened for optimal comfort, support and safety.
Hull Material: Super Linear High Density Polyethylene
Length: 8' 5" (253cm)
Width: 25.5" (65cm)
Cockpit Dimensions: 33.7" x 19.5" (88.5 x 49.5cm)
Volume: 76 Gal (290 LT)
Maximum Load: 130 - 240 lbs (60 - 110 kg)
Claimed Weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
Recommended Use: Cruising
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year