Ultimate Ride Snowboard 2020 - Sample
Overall Winner of Snowboarder Mag’s The Blackboard Experiment, the Ultimate Ride is designed by Bode Merrill and built for all environments, from Alaska lines to the park. Featuring the best innovative technologies for aggressive turns, pop, stability and lightning speed.
"Sample" products provide customers a better deal on equipment for the Like-New Condition these items have. This Sample product is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty
- Quadralizer sidecut combines radial and elliptic lines that allows high speed carving and superior edge control in tight spots.
- Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood.
- Quad Camber - The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Quadralizer - Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Ghost Carbon Beam - Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
Base colors may vary and will be shipped out at random.
Profile: Quad Camber
Shape: True Twin
Effective Edge: 1200 mm
Waist Width: 254 mm
Stance Setback: 0
Mount: 4x2 Inserts
Core: Ghost Green Core with Ghost Carbon Beam and Popster
Base: Sintered EG
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
*Specs based off of 155 cm length board.