You have no items to compare.
Revelator BC Splitboard 2020
Becoming the industry leader in the backcountry splitboard category didn’t happen by accident. Or with narrow-minded thinking. Or by not taking inspiration from anywhere. So when the malcontents at Voilé pondered a little augmentation for their kick-ass Revelator, somehow a flashback to wool plaid shirts, three-pin leather boots, and goofy nylon gaiters came to mind. And the Voilé Revelator BC was born.
- Thanks to its “Voile Traction-Pattern Base,” the Revelator BC lets backcountry snowboarders ride up and down moderate, rolling terrain without the bother of applying climbing skins. This feature can be a real boon on tours with long approaches or occasional pitches of steep – but very short – climbing. All that said, the “fish-scaled” base is not a substitute for carrying climbing skins, so please don’t leave home without them.
- The versatility of the Revelator BC does not, however, compromise any of the great build features of the “normal” Revelator. And as always, Voilé predictably wraps up their wacked-out innovation in a very-lightweight package.
- Made in Utah, USA
- Anti-Ice Topsheet Polyamide material
- 2-layer carbon fiber laminate weave
- Full-perimeter 2mm steel edges
- Profile: Early-Rise Camber (Early rise in nose and tail and camber through the running length)
- Shape: Directional Tapered
- Flex: Medium
- Mount: Channel Puck system
- Core: Wood (Paulownia)
- Base: Traction Pattern Base
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
|Effective Edge (mm)||1037||1067|
|Waist Width (mm)||254||2761|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8.8||9.0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||-30||-30|
|Stance Width (inches)||25.5 (max)||25.75 (max)|
|Board Weight (lbs)||6lbs 6oz||6lbs 8oz|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||130-200||130-210|