You have no items to compare.
Speed Rail Splitboard Bindings 2020
Those who are averse to fiddling with slider-pins can rest easy. Upward-facing, totally-bomber hooks create the fore ends of the slider track’s 7075-T6 aluminum rails. In touring mode, these hooks grip around a full-width solid axle, now featuring reinforced brass bushings for a more reliable free-pivot action while climbing. When you're ready to ride, simply slide everything across some Voilé pucks and clamp down the rear latch plate.
- It couldn’t be easier to transform your stance from tour mode into a perfect forward lean with the all-new Ride-N-Stride Highback. Tilting the Highback forward and pressing on the bottom half of the lean block secures it over the heel cup, locking it into the forward angle of your choosing. When you’re back on the skin track, simply pressing on the upper portion of the lean block allows you to sink the Highback for an additional <25° of movement.
- And in situations where a splitboarder needs better control and maneuverability of their individual board halves, the all-new Heel Lock slides in for the win. While traversing ridgelines, sidestepping, or when cruising rolling terrain to the next ascent, the Heel Lock does just what its name suggests.
- Expect the same 6061-T6 baseplate, easy puck access, fully-adjustable heel cup, and other bomber features of past bindings, but in a fully featured and more rider friendly package.
- Includes: Dual Climbing Heels, Heel Lock, Speed Rail Touring Bracket, Ride-N-Stride Highback
- Does Not Include: Splitboard Pucks
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
|US M's Boot Size||4-7.5||8-10.5||11+|
|Weight (lbs)||3lbs 4oz||3lbs 6oz||3lbs 8oz|