You have no items to compare.
Camano 2-Piece Touring Paddle - Straight Standard
The Camano features Werner's most popular award winning blade design. Providing the perfect combination for paddlers who want enough power to cover their days journey with ease, using a relaxed all around low angle stroke. Matched with ample fit and design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of paddling.
- 2-Piece Paddle with straight and standard diameter shaft.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- Low Angle is the most popular as it is more universal, primarily being more relaxed, but still allowing folks to paddle at a higher performance.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led Werner to a feel that is unmatched on the water.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Shaft Diameter: Choosing the proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft. Smaller, go to Werner's small diameter shaft. If you are on the line, it is suggested that you come in to the Paddle Sports Center and try both to see for yourself. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shaft.
Shaft Type: Straight / Smart View Adjustable ferrule
Shaft Material: Carbon
Shaft Size: Standard Diameter
Blade Shape: Asymmetrical Dihedral - Kayak
Blade Material: Premium Fiberglass
Weight: 780g / 27.50oz.
Length Range: 205cm - 260cm in 5cm Increments