You have no items to compare.
Corryvreckan 2-Piece Touring Paddle - Straight Standard
The Corryvreckan is Werner's largest premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want powerful strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those strong enough to move lots of water and cover the miles fast.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Full-size blades are and ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddler.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111)
- Shaft Type: Straight, 2-Piece
- Shaft Diameter: Standard
- Shaft Lengths: 200-260cm (5cm increments)
- Shaft Material: Carbon
- Blade Feather Angle: Smart View Adjustable
- Blade Shape: Asymetrical, Dihedral
- Blade Dimensions: 49cm x 20.25cm
- Blade Surface Area: 721sqcm
- Blade Material: Fiberglass
- Weight: 29.25oz (827g)
- Made In: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year, Limited