You have no items to compare.
Double Diamond 1-Piece Play Boating Paddle - Straight Standard
The Double Diamond is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters. Trust Werner's Bomber strength and reliability no matter what your trick. Werner was there for the birth of play boating and design innovations have kept them there at this elite level.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control for rudder and draw strokes.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, Werner's low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- Play Boating shape with more surface area and attention below the center line, helps to initiate the wave or hole faster for rudder or draw strokes.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength.
- Feather Angle 1-piece options are unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments.
Straight Shaft: For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Standard Shaft Diameter: The proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
Shaft Material: Carbon
Blade Feather Angle: Unfeathered
Blade Shape: Play Boating Dihedral Asymetrical
Blade Dimensions: 47.75cm x 19.25cm
Blade Surface Area: 683cm²
Blade Material: Carbon, Dynel Reinforced Edges
Weight: 1021g (36.0oz)
Made In: Washington State, USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited