You have no items to compare.
Camano 2-Piece Touring Paddle - Bent Standard
The Camano features Werner's most popular award winning blade design. Providing the perfect combination for paddlers who want enough power to cover their days journey with ease, using a relaxed all around low angle stroke. Matched with ample fit and design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of paddling.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- Low Angle is the most popular as it is more universal, primarily being more relaxed, but still allowing folks to paddle at a higher performance.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led Werner to a feel that is unmatched on the water.
- Carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
Shaft Diameter: Choosing the proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft. Smaller, go to Werner's small diameter shaft. If you are on the line, it is suggested that you come in to the Paddle Sports Center and try both to see for yourself. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shaft.
- Weight: 824 grams (29 oz)
- Blade Surface Area: 650 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 52cm x 16.5cm
Shaft Type: Bent
Shaft Size: Standard
Blade Shape: Low Angle
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Blade Size: Mid-size
Made in: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited