You have no items to compare.
Corryvreckan 2-Piece Touring Paddle - Bent Standard
The Corryvreckan is Werner's largest premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want powerful strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those strong enough to move lots of water and cover the miles fast.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Full-size blades are and ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddler.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- High Angle paddling is typically a more aggressive style of paddling for those with more performance aspirations.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Optimized flex and strength for all applications.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics gradients.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Bent Shaft: Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
Standard Shaft Diameter: Choosing the proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft. Smaller, go to Werner's small diameter shaft. If you are on the line, it is suggested that you come in to the Paddle Sports Center and try both to see for yourself. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shaft.
Shaft Type: Bent, 2-Piece
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 200-230cm (5cm increments)
Shaft Material: Carbon
Blade Feather Angle: Smart View Adjustable
Blade Shape: Asymetrical, Dihedral
Blade Dimensions: 49cm x 20.25cm
Blade Surface Area: 721sqcm
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Weight: 31.5oz (891g)
Made In: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year, Limited