You have no items to compare.
Ikelos 2-PC Touring Paddle - Bent
The Ikelos is our most advanced high-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The award winning Ikelos is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the powerful feel of a full-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose Werner's carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Although Werner's Ultimate performance paddles are far and away their best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to Werner's Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
Shaft Type: Bent
Shaft Size: Standard
Blade Shape: High Angle
Blade Material: Carbon Dynel Reinforced
Blade Size: Full-size [48.5cm x 19.75cm]
Shaft Material: Carbon
Made in: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited