You have no items to compare.
Legend 99 1-Piece Whitewater SUP Paddle - Standard
When a rivers current, gradient and boulder gardens create whitewater the paddling environment becomes rugged. The stand-up paddlers that navigate the rapids, plays the waves, understand this, but still wants the best performance Werner can design in paddles. Lucky for them combining both fortitude and performance has been Werner’s forte for decades, they call it Bomber and now in SUP they call it the “Legend.” Designed specific for whitewater, they've built the Ultimate Performance level you see within their SUP line but at the highest strength.
- Ultimate Performance in whitewater means a buoyant, full carbon, blade. They float higher for faster strokes and more confident bracing.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset frees the blade from catching and tripping while bracing through rapids or surfing. Matches the quick forward strokes needed on the river.
- Whitewater strength blade. Light swing weight and performance carbon yet designed and built for the river. Werner's thickest Dynel® edging, of any SUP model, is highly abrasion and impact resistant. Further protecting the carbon blades.
- Werner's longer, rectangular, slender SUP blade design is easier on the body and allows for higher cadence strokes. Change direction, gain speed, and catch waves with ease.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Werner's custom fit palm grip is the most comfortable grip on the market today. You will find that you will be able to keep a loose grip, even in the toughest of conditions, while the width of the full palm grip enables more blade control
- The carbon straight shaft in fixed length provides the lightest weight. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Standard Shaft Diameter: The proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft.
Shaft Type: Fixed Length Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 50" to 86" in 1" increments
Shaft Material: Carbon
Blade Feather Angle: 7 degree blade-to-shaft offset
Blade Shape: SUP, Dihedral
Blade Dimensions: 19.0in x 7.25in
Blade Surface Area: 99in²
Blade Material: Carbon with Dynel Reinforced Edges
Weight: 539g (19.0oz)
Made In: Washington State, USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited