You have no items to compare.
Player 1-PC Whitewater Paddle
The Player, developed alongside its larger counterpart the Side Kick, was a major innovation to play boaters by setting the standard with downturned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up today's most advanced tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, we’re along for the ride.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose Werner's fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Orange.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece and 4-piece- R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is Werner's most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 158cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
Shaft Material: Whitewater Fiberglass
Blade Shape: Play Boating, More Surface Area, Dihedral, Asymmetrical
Blade Dimensions: 46cm x 20.75cm
Blade Surface Area: 690 cm²
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Made in: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited