You have no items to compare.
Powerhouse 1-Piece Whitewater Paddle - Straight Standard
Watch most all creek boat videos today or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- River Running Shape with a more pronounced tip and more surface area above the center of the blade, this design is optimized for a better forward stroke.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Available in bright translucent red or Search pattern.
- Feather Angle 1-piece options are unfeathered, right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments.
Straight Shaft: For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Standard Shaft Diameter: The proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Material: Fiberglass - Whitewater
Shaft Size: Standard Diameter
Blade Shape: River Running - Pronounced Tip and more surface area.
Blade Material: Premium Fiberglass
Blade Surface Area: 720cm2
Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm
Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
Weight: 999g / 35.25oz.
Length Range: 162cm - 230cm in 1cm Increments
Made In: Washington State, USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited